Ethiopia tour company
The best tour operator in Ethiopia
Paragon Ethiopia Tours is one of the most efficient Ethiopia tour operators and travel companies as an entity which takes care of any tour and travel requirement of its esteemed clients to the best Ethiopia tourist attractions which include:
- Ethiopia historical tourist attractions such as Lalibela, Axum, Harar, Gondar, and Bahir Dar. Most of these places have been included in the 6 days & 5 nights Ethiopia historical tour packages and 9 days and 8 nights Ethiopia historical tour packages in our website.
- Ethiopia cultural tourist attractions such as Omo Valley which is located near the Omo River in southern Ethiopia.
- Religious festivals and events in Ethiopia: Ethiopians love to celebrate and have fun. All over the country, festivals offer a vibrant showcase for the culture, heritage and pride of the nation. Visitors are welcome to come and engage in the colorful events and festivals that bring life to the streets of the host cities and towns.
- Adventurous places in Ethiopia such as Simien Mountains National Park, Danakil Depression and Erta Ale. There are also places in south Ethiopia where one can do adventure tours. From the stunning mountain ranges surrounding the town of Konso to the vast Omo River all the way to the huge Lake Chamo near Arba Minch, the landscapes are both ever-changing and ready for once in a lifetime adventures.
- And more throughout the country.
Paragon Ethiopia Tours has been established with the travel trade in mind to make a touring holiday in Ethiopia as easy as possible. We have been operating tours in Ethiopia since 1997 with an office in Addis Ababa. Our company is a travel agent specializing in Ethiopia tours and the services of a local representative and has been venturing into making utmost effort to make the best available to its clients. Aside from historical and cultural tours, for which Ethiopia is globally renowned, we offer a variety of exciting Ethiopia tours and activities that showcase some of Ethiopia's wonders. Paragon Ethiopia Tours has recently been granted a certificate of competence by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism Office of Ethiopia as one of the first few competent tour operators in the country. We are a one-stop company that offers the complete range of travel related services. Superior knowledge, efficient planning and the ability to anticipate and resolve potential problems along the way are the reasons behind our success. We assure you of our best Ethiopia tour and travel related services to the historic, cultural, and adventure places of the country.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) company policy
Paragon Ethiopia Tours has implemented sufficient safety protocols and they are compulsory for all our drivers, guides and passengers.
- We have limited passenger capacity on our vehicles. Limiting the number of visitors and introducing timed entry is indeed effective too.
- Passengers will sanitize their hands both immediately before and immediately after exiting the vehicle.
- Passengers should wear gloves and face coverings (masks) inside the vehicle.
- Social distancing should be implemented with the utmost efficiency.
Why travel with us?
- Reliable ground handler: Paragon Ethiopia Tours is a responsible and reliable partner in Ethiopia to assist you in organizing the tour.
- We encourage our clients to travel and explore smaller areas and come back again in the future to travel through other parts of Ethiopia.
- Lowest rate guaranteed: You will not find a better rate than anywhere!
- Flexible booking Policy: You can cancel up to 3 days before your arrival date.
- Security: All of your personal information is encrypted to protect your online transaction.
- Booking is easy with us: Our official brand website makes it easy to find the perfect place to visit.
- Efficient & friendly staff available 24 hours a day.
- We make your travel fun, safe, economical, informative, comfortable and memorable.
- We honor our promises.
BEST ETHIOPIA INCOMING TOUR OPERATOR
We're proud to have been awarded the best Ethiopia tour operator at the 2016 Ethiopia Travel Awards.
Which tours and vacation packages in Ethiopia you would like to book today?
Paragon Ethiopia Tours is ranked one of the best tour companies in Ethiopia for the range of Ethiopia tours, Ethiopia tour packages, Addis Ababa city tours which include the three newest parks namely, Entoto Natural Park, Unity Park & Sheger Park, Addis Ababa airport layover tours, Addis Ababa airport stopover tours, Addis Ababa airport transfers, adventure attractions and activities in Ethiopia, and more. Planning your next vacation with us or availing our package tours is a good way to ensure you and your friends have a memorable and enjoyable time during the getaway.
Maybe, your biggest excuse from not going and doing things was that you don’t have somebody with same time off and flexibility to go do them all with you. Those who are reading this content because you obviously want to travel more I think you probably all experience the same thing where the further you get into your 20s or 30s everybody in your circle is busy or committed to things. People have different work commitments and different time off availability. Everybody has their own staff going on and they can tell you travel is not on their table right now. The chances of your partner, your friend, your relative whoever having the same time off, the same budget, the same desire to go the same place all these things lining up is harder to combine. So, if you do not go to places in your dreams by yourself, you will never go at all. For those of you who are interested in travelling more, and want to see a lot of places ask yourself “would I rather go alone or never go at all?” There are a lot of places in Ethiopia that you want to walk around and explore, and you don’t need somebody with you to go to these places to enjoy them.
Message from the Executive Manager
Welcome to Paragon Ethiopia Tours, one of Ethiopia’s most recognized tour operators and destination management companies based in Addis Ababa and operating throughout Ethiopia.
We offer a wide range of travel and tour packages, special interest tours, layover tours, stopover tours, airport transfers, day trips from Addis Ababa and more across Ethiopia. The itineraries which you find them on this website can show you only a fraction of scents, tastes and experiences that you expect in Ethiopia.
With over 21 years of experience in the tourism sector and well-trained staff, we are able to provide each client with excellent service and knowledge to ensure that every tour, event or beach getaway is the best it can be.
Our tour operators, in the booking process, advise you how to have a lifetime experience and how to fully enjoy and maximize your time in Ethiopia in addition to offering you a tour. No matter the preferred reason for visiting Ethiopia, you can be sure you will be in safe and reliable hands with us.
We guarantee that we will extend our utmost professionalism from our end.
Hope to see you in Ethiopia.
Ethiopia Tour Operators
The easiest way to get your itinerary organized is to use one of the many and highly experienced tour operators in Ethiopia. These companies will book your accommodation and organize your tour. You can select from their scheduled tours, ask them to suggest a trip to meet your preferences, or plan your own itinerary and ask them to book it all up for you.
|No||Name of Company||Website Address||Email Address||Business Location|
|1||Paragon Ethiopia Tours||https://firstname.lastname@example.org||South Africa Street, Addis Ababa|
|2||His-Cul Ethiopia Toursemail@example.com||Libya Street, Addis Ababa|
|3||Zagol Ethiopia Tours||https://firstname.lastname@example.org||CMC Road, Yeka Sub City, Addis Ababa|
|4||Fikir Ethiopia Tours||https://email@example.com||Near Atlas Hotel, Addis Ababa|
|5||Yumo Tours||https://firstname.lastname@example.org||Ras Desta Damtew St., Addis Ababa|